Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

BE HONEST?! AM I OVERREACTING OR IS THIS THE WORST THING EVER THAT DESERVES DEATH AND ME ENDING MY GOOD RELATIONSHIP?

Before me and my boyfriend dated,when we were just friends.. I was looking for attention stupidly so I sent myself anon hate on tumblr and in it I also made a rude comment about him. I wanted an excuse to defend him to show him I would defend him and that I loved him. It was stupid and I regret it so much. We ended up in a relationship (not because of this) but I feel so bad. He thinks it was someone else and it was me being stupid. I'm considering suicide. I can't ever tell him and the guilt is killing me I feel like I've done the worst possible thing ever. I said he was toxic And didn't love me in the ask and I feel bad. He isn't but I said that as an excuse to stand up for him. He said he was upset by it and wouldn't forgife whoever did it :(

Favorite Answer

Honey so many of us have done some pretty rotten things. Forgive yourself. It's possible in 10 or 20 years he won't even remember it. It's such a small issue, there's so much more to life. You've obviously had enough guilt to carry around to learn your lesson. Time to give your load over to God or higher power you believe in, forgive yourself, and move on.

I think u need to go shoot up some Valium and shut the Fock up

Reported AGAIN!

I saw this one a few days ago so I am suspecting "troll".  But it isn't the worst thing ever.  The guilt is your punishment.  Leave it at that and get on with life.