Is anyone still reading the Yahoo articles since they removed the comment section?

I glance at the titles and they are full of misinformation and it drives me crazy that I can't go in and correct them!  

For me the best part of Yahoo News was the comments.  Often the articles were biased or missing information.  Comments often provided different perspective or provided missing information or links to other article.  And sometimes the comments were just hilarious

Where there trolls, misinformation and stupid arguments? Sure.  But I am an adult.  I can ignore trolls, stupid post or arguments.  

I used to be on Yahoo news at least once a day.  Now its once a week at best.

• mom

I look at some of the articles but is it sad that we can not comment but when we where able to comment, many would get rude that we had to report them

Not as much as before.

As John Pinette would say, Nay Nay.

Yes, I read the Yahoo (tm) articles, and I always lie. I am lying now.

Comrades, vote for Harris-Biden ticket, soon after the election to be the Harris-Warren presidency.

Why would any sane person read the liberal diatribe that yahoo thinks is fair reporting. Nothing but propaganda from the left. Every day at least 10 articles of why we must hate President Trump and how great the socialist democraps are.

• .

As much as I ever did. The comments didn't improve the content of the articles one iota, but were mostly arguing, ranting, insulting, or outright nonsense/gibberish.

.

Your question belongs in Entertainment & Music>Polls & Surveys OR Yahoo Products>Other-Yahoo Products as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

I haven't opened Yahoo News since they closed the comments.

• Daniel

Im sure lots of people are still Reading Yahoo Articles 

And Some day im sure the Comments will come back hopefully 

Yahoo just needed a Time out period to let things cool down with people 

Since so many are complaining about the content, somebody must be reading them.