Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

What would you do if you were me?

Almost genius level IQ. Extremely fit. Loves to eat. Spends a lot of time entertaining ideas. More of a thinker rather than a doer. More headspace than is necessary. Understands a lot about the world. A prevalent thinker. A hopeless romantic. Also, deeply depressed. Finally, allows themselves a lot of time to discover who they need to be based on their own nature and a moral compass. 

I'd still learn what I'd need to know by hearing from good and bad advice. 

I learned a few things from you Mark.

Favorite Answer

Go to trade school. Get as much experience as possible in a select scholastic subject. Become successful.

Do, not simply think.

Fulfill, not simply wish.

'Almost genius IQ'? lol. You can start by taking your head out of your own backside. 'Thinker rather than a doer'? You obviously lack social skills so stop trying so hard, lighten up and develop a personality. I'm a member of Mensa and no one I've met at a Mensa social event speaks like that. We don't brag about our IQs and we learn by doing not by 'entertaining ideas'. I know that the stereotype of a genius is an autistic white male that lacks basic social skills and spends their days thinking on a higher level but that is so far from the truth. 

Mark.

It'd be easier to ask someone the answers of what I seek (assuming they know) than to spend countless hours learning about it myself. 

So, a high IQ, but still stupid enough to think random strangers on the internet are good people to seek advice from.  Your understanding of people and the world is pitiful.  Just continue with the compulsive masturbation and stop pleasuring yourself here.