Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

his ex is so pretty?

im talking to a guy whose ex is so pretty. im insecure now. what do I do?? I feel like if she wanted him back he'd drop me in a second

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

If he's showing interest in you than as far as he is concerned you are pretty as well and you should see yourself as such. If things don't work out for you two and he happens to go back to his ex, count your blessings because he didn't deserve you.

• 1 month ago

you don't have much faith in this guy. Don't even worry yourself about his ex, it was all in the past....Unless he starts talking nonstop about her and stuff. Give yourself some credit, she might be even MORE jealous of you :)

• 1 month ago

You just be a nice girl.  Someone who anyone in their right mind would want above all else.  If he is smart you would be completely safe.  If he is stupid you are better off without him.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Uhm girl..... 

confidence is the key to go through different doors in your life had no one is ugly ugh you’re just born in a judgemental society ughhhhh  get over with it! 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well, they broke up and are exes for a reason. Looks aren't everything anyway. Maybe she had a toxic personality or something.

You could also take the fact that his ex is pretty as a compliment because that means he's got good taste.

• Ricky
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Gotta compete against 

Her. I know you can do better than her 

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That's why she's the "ex" - she's pretty so she found somebody with more money.

• 1 month ago

i would try not to be jealous of her

• 1 month ago

She sounds like a ho. he's with you now and he will realize you are who he wants 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.