Trump wouldn’t even like you, he wants to hang out with celebrities like Will Smith and Jessica Alba he would think you are a loser?

How many guys with camo hats have you ever seen him hang out with? Hes a con man who has you tricked, he’s a rapist, draft dodging, narcissistic spoiled rich kid. Why can’t half of America see that? 

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Someone please explain why it does not matter what Trump does or says.......that his supporters will still back him.  We all know its true....so can someone please explain?  Trump can say hey the virus is dangerous and very much contagious and will killl  chidlren to a reporter for a book, but then he can go to a rally and tell his supporters its a hoax. Yet they still will  believe the latter and disregard the former.  Or, he can decide on one policy  against China two months ago that is very much in cooeration with China and then now suddenly start talking like wants to have a war with China, and Trump supporters will be like it does not matter, whatever you want Trump we are with you.  What is going on there?

• 4 weeks ago

You demorats are not just stupid, but you are really a very sad bunch of freaks who are jealous of your own mother if she makes $10 a month more than you do.

• 4 weeks ago

You are obviously one of the dumb people who actually believe that Will Smith is an actual person!! He portrays a persona that none of us could actually be . . . but you dingbats think that he is a real person who will come to your rescue. Believe me, Will Smith is not worried about your dumb ***.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Trump doesn't like anyone. It's nothing personal. He wouldn't like anyone regardless of who they were or what they do. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Lol I don't think Jessica Alba would get 30 feet within Grab em' Trump 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

The real answer here is that the hardcore supporters of TBags want someone as absolutely stupid as they are.  6th grade education, or whatever he was stunted at.  The bigger question is how did assmercans get this stupid?  Derrrrrrp!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

of course you silly thing, they have their ranks and files to form in support of their great orange monkey...

but thats class pecking order of mindless following mindless...

but when the great orange one crosses the boundry of time and space he has to face the openness of the Lords will,

and our Creator has a pimple on His rear that is more appealing enmasse..

and much greater. Say isnt the Creator white?

• 1 month ago

Really.... NO WHAT PARTY STAND BEHIND SOMEONE CALLING MANY OF US DEPLORABLES.... ANSWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION... YOUR JUST A RUMOR LIE SPREADING COMMUNIST..

• 1 month ago

You are stuck in "spin cycle". Pull your plug.

• 1 month ago

I didn't vote for a " Pal " I voted for an executive administrator and Trump has surpassed my expectations .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.