Paranoid about possibly getting her pregnant?

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to read! Ill get right to the point.

So when i have sex with a partner i always wear a condom and never finish inside a girl. I cant afford to have a kid.

And when i ejaculate i never finish inside the girl. (Regardless of the condom).

I had a fling in early July. We had sex in her room. I was very turned on cause she was alot older than me, and im into older woman. I finished inside her (yes with a condom). I couldnt help myself. But i never done that so im extremely paranoid and keep having thoughts of maybe there was a hole in the condom or something went wrong with the condom.

This was two months ago. I lost her number, she has mine. Do you think id hear from her by now? Im extremely paranoid

I think you are safe

• LizB

While there's always the possibility that the condom could be perforated and you might not notice, it's pretty unlikely. When used correctly and consistently, condoms are very effective at at preventing unwanted pregnancy. 

no worry dear.. she cant be pregnant at this point.... by the way how old r u?

• Jill

1. You have more chance of the condom breaking or slipping off if you pull out as you orgasm. When used correctly condoms are VERY reliable. Pulling out at orgasm is not using them correctly. They are made so that you don't need to pull out. 

2. Pulling out IS NOT birth control.