How do I get a boyfriend? (Tips from guys)?

How? Never really had a real relationship.

In my 20s 

And I mean a tall hot boyfriend 

Only 2 guys ever asked me to be their girlfriend and it fizzled out soon after. I isolate myself, have had depression but now I’m better and I work a hard and focus on my work/plans

Beauty is very important to me.

The other guys I spent my time on thought I was more attractive and would not stop talking about my looks and looks in general. So I learned it’s best to date really hot guys to not have this problem.

Also sometimes I can be shy or reserved around ppl I don’t know 

Tall because I’m insecure about my height being the shortest in my tall family so I want my kids to be tall 

I feel if I “ put myself out there” guys will use me or reject me. Also I’ve been heartbroken by the first guy, he rejected me when I fell in love with him

• Ricky

You sound like a dude maybe your a dude. Go online youlle find gay dudes their 

Stop being picky and let it happen. 

maybe you should ask them out on a date

I can see why. You’re looking for only tall and “hot”

Try to see past people’s outer appearance. 

Lol most girls find that getting a boyfriend is fairly easy. First of all you need to put yourself out there so you can interact. And i dont mean some online fake relationship. 

"Would not stop talking about your looks"? You want a guy to do that, not do it for a few weeks and start calling you other things later...I think you are confused when you should not be, this is very simple