How do I get a boyfriend? (Tips from guys)?

How? Never really had a real relationship.

In my 20s 

Update:

And I mean a tall hot boyfriend 

Update 2:

Only 2 guys ever asked me to be their girlfriend and it fizzled out soon after. I isolate myself, have had depression but now I’m better and I work a hard and focus on my work/plans

Update 3:

Beauty is very important to me.

The other guys I spent my time on thought I was more attractive and would not stop talking about my looks and looks in general. So I learned it’s best to date really hot guys to not have this problem.

Update 4:

Also sometimes I can be shy or reserved around ppl I don’t know 

Update 5:

Tall because I’m insecure about my height being the shortest in my tall family so I want my kids to be tall 

Update 6:

I feel if I “ put myself out there” guys will use me or reject me. Also I’ve been heartbroken by the first guy, he rejected me when I fell in love with him

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Ricky
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

You sound like a dude maybe your a dude. Go online youlle find gay dudes their 

• 1 month ago

Stop being picky and let it happen. 

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe you should ask them out on a date

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I can see why. You’re looking for only tall and “hot”

Try to see past people’s outer appearance. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Lol most girls find that getting a boyfriend is fairly easy. First of all you need to put yourself out there so you can interact. And i dont mean some online fake relationship. 

"Would not stop talking about your looks"? You want a guy to do that, not do it for a few weeks and start calling you other things later...I think you are confused when you should not be, this is very simple 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.