Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Will a Vaccine end the Lockdown/restrictions?

I am hoping when a Vaccine is available things will start going back to normal. 

I trust you have sincerely considered, an universally effect vaccine may never become available. Then what?

• Even if there is a vaccine, some people will chose not to take it. There's also the possibility that covid 19, may mutate which could make a vaccine useless. 

I miss life as it was before too, but I don't want to get covid 19. I'm not at home since I'm an essential worker and we are taking precautions at my work place. 

No one really knows what will happen if a vaccine is developed. If a enough people do get the vaccine, possibly some restrictions may gradually decrease. 

Since no vaccine is past the development stage yet, we have no idea how it will affect anything. Even if an effective vaccine is developed, there are still the problems of manufacturing a sufficient quantity of it and then distributing it to everyone on the PLANET. 

Vaccines are dangerous