How should I fix a squire strat it seems to have wammy bar broke in hole how can i remove the piece of end bar,how else can i do remedy?

1 Answer

  • 1 month ago

    Removing the broken end would be possible I suppose but would require specialist tools and skills. With a Squier guitar it would probably be easiest to replace either the block (if it's separate) or the whole unit.

    Make sure it fits though, the spacing for the screws vary.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.