How can I increase the visibility of my business?

Joshua,

Brian must working in advertising and marketing.  I have run a successful company for over 15 years.  I don't hire marketing or advertising professionals.  In fact, i stopped carrying business cards years ago.

This is the thing... that's not how my industry works.  My industry is based on word of month. 

We don't know what your industry is or what is the best way to market your business. 

I'm going to tell you a secret that businesspeople have known for years!

I'm going to let you in on a little trick that successful businesses have been using since the time of the ROMAN EMPIRE!!!

RIGHT NOW, THIS SECOND, I am going to tell you....and everyone who reads this...the important thing...the most important thing that successful people WORLD WIDE use to make their business more visible and more inviting to customers:

This is it:

ALL Successful business owners hire advertising and/or marketing agencies to promote their businesses.