I cannot wrap my head around this. I need advice?

My boyfriend and I have our own apartment. His sister texted me she is looking for a duplex so we all can live together. Now she is 36 lives and home thinks because she makes 20 an hour she is Rich. I never asked for her to buy us a house. My boyfriend said she wants to do something nice and she trusts you.  I don't want to move right now. I can buy my own house. I just do not understand why she would think I would move in a duplex because she bought it. That's not what I want. But she is a control freak 

Favorite Answer

Just tell her thanks, but no thanks.

eg 'I love spending time with you, but I also really want to keep my independence and create my own life. I'd love to visit you in your new home, and have you visit me in mine'

You're settled, you're not interested it's that simple

dont do it she will for ever throw it into your face she bought the place

• R P

You didn't actually ask a question.

However, if I understand correctly, you want to know what people on an international message board think about your situation.

If you do not want to move, tell your boyfriend what your reason is. Then stand your ground.

Don't know how she is buying a duplex on $20 an hour.

If you don't want to live with her, when she told you the plan why didn't you open your month?  Thanks for thinking of us.  Moving isn't in our plans right now.

What is your question?

She likely isn't going to buy a duplex making $20/hour.   She also isn't forcing you to move. 

Truly.   I have no clue what you need advice on. 

Snowflake.