Why does Foxnews always kiss up to Trump's rear end?

Update:

Fox has a history of kissing up to the Alt-Right, that's why I stopped watching Fox media.

Update 2:

The Alt-Right or ultra-conservative movement in the U.S. that is not in favor of globalization, immigration and cultural diversity. Also called the "New Right," white Christian males are its predominant constituents. 

Update 3:

Abbreviated alt-right to embody Internet speak, the movement's philosophy and related information is published online on websites such as www.altright.com and www.breitbart.com. In 2010, Richard Spencer founded the Alternative Right website. The European counterpart is the Identitarian movement, which started in France in the early 2000s.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Fred G
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Fox news does a pretty good job of reporting news.. Fox political commentary on the other hand is conservative and they don't pretend it's news.. Though they are more accurate than other stations supposed real news.. You can count on Fox news and commentary to be very accurate because there many organizations and hundreds of people fact checking them in real time.. Just one word misstep and it's out everywhere calling for boycotts.. Silence the truth and you can tell the masses anything you want... That's the goal of taking Fox down..

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They don't. There are lib journalists at fox also

• Mike L
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think he owns the network. 

• 1 month ago

People not actually watching the station and genuflecting to some leftist mantra might believe that, but in reality that's not the case.  LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

They don't. Actually they have too many Leftists commenting during the day. So, you never watch it, do you? When did Fox kiss up to the Alt-Right? And I am aware of the Left not being able to define what the Alt-Right is. So  . . . what is the Alt-Right to you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.