Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Is there a known psychological way to eradicate all lust for the opposite sex?

Obviously apart from becoming gay, Americans please only answer if you know about psychology, already know about this

I have an idea that some people have told me helps. They say the problem is one of making attractive women into objects in your mind rather than thinking of them as people. You know the old saying, All men are brothers. We are part of the human family. She is your sister. 

• Goerge

It's called discipline. Your thoughts are not more powerful than you are. Dmn she looks so good, I mean I can see she aint got any panty lines on. Look at those legs and DAMN those thighs could pop a basketball. Dem titties aint that big but that *** is begging to be taken out to eat. 

At damn she looks good it's up to you to be mindful of your thoughts and NO, that doesn't mean you say baseball over and over or 15 hail marys. Simply look away and occupy yourself another way WITHOUT trying to or else you're mental picture of you will be with you for the next hour. 

And becoming gay is impossible. 

Why are you wondering what Americans think? I would want answers from as many different countries as possible. Why handicap yourself from go? 

Castration