Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why can’t he leave me alone?!?

I texted my ex this summer he dragged the convo a lot and would tell me about his day. We are in college. He took time to answer which i understand. I told him when I moved back in my roommate and her mom said they found me a guy and said he was cute and tall and my roommate told the guy "my roommate is a 10 and my ex was like "LMAOO she's not lying tho, that's nice of her to set you up, on the first day. then i was like "aww that's sweet" and he answered and said "Lmao he's perfect for you and the 7th floor, that's too much lmao." he used some emojis. I told him a guy came up to me and my friend and she said he was flirting with me and my guy friend was like "Aw he probably was, that's good he's nice though" and put an emoji. I told him the guy was a Virgo and I liked his life story but forgot his name and he was like “aww that’s sweet. it’s love at first sight" I told him my roommate's brother was coming and he was like " ok ok i see you but be careful a few texts later he didn't answer for 2 days and then left me on opened! he would never do that to me until now. He didn’t tell me happy birthday or anything but yesterday I posted a Snapchat of a present that someone got me and captioned it “ this is soo cute ❤️” and he saw it! Why the mind games?

Why does he still keep a whole hold on me but ignore me?

Why did you text him to start with?

Because you're replying to him. He's not talking to himself. If you want him to leave you alone then stop talking to him even if he messages back over and over he'll eventually get the hint and stop bothering you.

Reread your question. YOU texted first YOU are sending non stop messages And YOU are the one upset when he doesn't respond immediately. What he does write is cordially dismissive "oh that's nice" which sounds like he's interested but really isn't.  If he's really an ex then you need stop texting, stop snapchatting and stop all contact.  Remove him from your contacts, unfollow and unfriend him. You are the one trying to hold on to something that's no longer there. He's the one trying to break free by not answering.  Stop all contact. You are just making yourself miserable.