Why do conservatives preach freedom and then dispense with the most basic guarantee of freedom through not educating themselves...?

HEy there suzy...lol...yall don agree with the book learnin.....yup?....nows I knows why youz are voding Trump...LOL

🤣🤣🤣

Wait, you must on-ly lissen for da great oragU-tang in da sky to start scree-ch to feel the presence of evil in your heart....never give in to dat ev-il orange, but learn from da books to op-en your heart...

Graphic Conception.....really? you don't understand how electromagnetism and a firm understanding of mathematics would guarantee freedom....

Hey Suzy.....you got your gun vocabulary down....what else did you learn in Kindergarten

• Susie
    Favorite Answer

Well that’s quite an assumption there. Do you mean real education or the liberal indoctrination that is widespread in our educational system today??  “Book learning” does not teach common sense or the ability to reason,  as many so called educated liberals prove when they open their mouths.  Without those, book learning is pretty much useless.  

Hey ZERO, you can tease all you want and I would go one on one with you anytime in a battle of wits but I never go against an unarmed person.  

Lie'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I am not quite sure how understanding, say, Maxwell's Equations will guarantee you even a basic freedom.

Or did you have a particular form of education in mind?

Now do Wakandians. I'll wait.