LANDLORD LIEN LAW... in Washington State?

What is the landlord lien law for Washington state? 

I mean, if I am a business owner with a commercial property lease, and fall behind on rent and become in debt to the landlord.... what can the landlord do? Can I lose personal property, such as my house and car, and person bank accounts... ? Or is it only business property that can be confiscated? 

Depends on the structure of your business and how the lease was written.

Is your business a sole proprietorship, LLC, or corporation?

Is the lease in the business name or your name, and if its in the business name does it include a personal guarantee?

Either way the answer is the same - they can sue for payment of the rent and/or evict you from the property. Whether they are suing YOU personally or the business entity will depend on the factors mentioned above.

They sue you for the rent money and they evict you.  Who they can sue depends on the structure of the business.

• Maxi

If you owe money then the person you owe money to can sue you and can ask the court for a charge on your property/wages, this can be collected by court bailiffs, either you pay what you owe, come to an agreement to pay weekly/monthly or they can take your car/electric goods etc etc etc  and sell them at auction to get the money you owe