Have you ever been trapped in a loveless marriage ?

No, fortunately I haven't been.

Killmouseky's over the hill German sow takes it up the rump from the neighbour while Killmouseky is down at the library using the free computer. She's got as much love for him as she does for Stalin. 67 years old, broke - can't afford to travel, or even to buy a car, in poor health, back and forth to the toilet 15 times a day. That's a born loser right there. He likes to fantasize about being a big tough genius, but he's a scared, frail little elderly nobody. He and his loser brothers will die without leaving a legacy so thankfully the entire pathetic bloodline will end very soon, likely in this decade. Some weak little wretch with dead mommy issues and $10 in his bank account, that's all little white haired Killmouseky will ever be. Enjoy posting here 8 hours a day until your next heart attack, chief. 

I often tell people I have 2 kids........my son, and my wife- 

and the wife is the problem child. 

Not at all.  This was easily the greatest & wisest thing I've ever done.  That's no mean feat for me.  (He wrote modestly).

You can always divorce.

NO. I am a man with a Guru Like Beard and I never been married