Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Republicans, why do you hate former Republican presidents but you worship Fat Donnie?

I see Republicans always bashing presidents like George W.  Bush, Ronald Reagan, and Eisenhower. Why do you Republicans hate them so much but love Fat Donnie?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I was 8 years old when Bush was elected and I'm not a Trump supporter. I don't hate any of these people, but I disagree with them on a lot of issues. Ronald Reagan started the amnesty for illegals trend with the Hart-Cellar Act. George W Bush invaded a Iraq because Afghani terrorists attacked us. Israel was caught spying on Trump and he ignored it. If there's any Republican president I can actually look up to, it's Teddy Roosevelt. He founded the NPS, he was a mixed martial artist, he took a bullet during a speaking event and it didn't stop him. I disagree with some of his policies too. I don't like that a lot of these people are/were Freemasons. I don't like secret societies, I don't like war mongers, I don't like neocons. At this point, I don't even like the Republican Party. Both sides have failed us and don't adequately represent my views.

• 1 month ago

AnonyAsshole, why do you ask questions based on your false claims about what we think?

• 1 month ago

I like trump cause he's the only president ive known to help people, way better than people like george w bush

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.