Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is my vagina loose?

I’ve never thought anything of my body until one of my ex boyfriend wasn’t able to finish while we were having sex. I’m used to it usually taking awhile but this was going on for about an hour and I was done. Later that day he told his friends I “wasn’t tight” and that I probably hooked up with a lot of guys, which was not true and he knew my body count was very low and it really hurt my feelings. After that I’ve been thinking about it a lot and realized that maybe it is even though I haven’t done anything to cause it. I don’t know if this is like genetics or something but I’ve never had a kid, I have not had sex with a lot of guys. Like for example, too scared to do doggie since I know I’ll queef so I just say it hurts, even when I’m working out when I stretch in certain positions I queef and I don’t care but it’s embarrassing with other people. It has made me very insecure and scared to do anything with guys because if they are nice they won’t say anything and be polite but most guys will say I’m a slut and be mean which just makes me not want to even more. I don’t know what to do because I am pretty active, I’ve tried kegal exercises, and I’ve even looked up procedures for this but everything goes back to if you haven’t had a child than you shouldn’t do this because your body changes after you have a kid. The only problem is I’ve never had a kid and my vagina seems to wanna act like it has. I don’t know what to do but if any girls have advice on this I would appreciate it!

He's most likely using this as an excuse for his inability.

• Robert

He's the one with the problem, not you. Vagina sizes can vary slightly but all of them are very stretchable and can conform to any size penis. They expand and contract depending on the size of the penis so there is always a tight fit. This guy was just having a bad night and was having trouble having an orgasm so rather than fess up, he blamed you. Not a very nice thing to do. Trust me, there is nothing wrong with your vagina and it doesn't get out of shape by having sex a lot or by even having a baby. Nature has made sure that a vagina is up to the task and doesn't wear out. If it did, guys would not ejaculate and the population of the world would shrink down to zero.

Robert

I love loose vaginas. Lots of men do.

You should have said that you were tight and he was just really little.

• ?

he likely has a small p e c k e r

Time to see a gynecologist.

• tammy

Take a long hot bath!

• Dv8s

You don't have to have had a baby to do Kegels, it doesn't matter if your body is changing.  Kegels are good for you to do, to tighten up, and would help stop the queefing.  

I am NOT a girl, but the other element in the equation is the size of  your guy's tool. If he is under endowed, he is blaming you for his short comings (pun intended).

• Darla

No. You are fine. Ditch the guy.