What do you think of my talents, honestly?

My strengths are math, music, physics, 

healing/medicine and humans-services. It's just 

that I'm stuck in Los Angeles, where these 

talents will lead you no-where. I'd have to drive 

20 miles across town, just to get a job tutoring

math and I refuse to do that. Your thoughts? 

Your talents completely suck AND blow.

Source(s): (but they're still in much better shape than mine will ever be)
  • n2mama

I think if these are self evaluated strengths you should continue evaluating. There is a big difference between being a person who is self-proclaimed as strong is physics and being an actual physicist. As an actual physicist you could probably find work in the L.A. area. If you were a medical professional you could find work in L.A. If you want to present yourself as a faith healer of some type (which is vastly different than actual medicine), well, you might be in the right part of the country for that, but it’s a dime a dozen out there.  But without any formal education in any of those areas you aren’t going to get far, as you’ve discovered. 

I honestly think your life is full of excuses, because you continually ask these types of questions over and over, hoping for some magic answer. You refuse to drive 20 miles across town for a job opportunity, you refuse to get an education, you refuse to move to a less expensive area (oh, wait, you can’t because you have no job and live with your parents), you life is full of excuses. And those will get you nowhere.

Sorry, I apologize for calling you Marco when your name is Miguel.

"I'd have to drive 20 miles across town, just to get a job tutoring math and I refuse to do that."- why do you lie?  There is no in-person tutoring!  Turn on your computer and your customers will be connected to you via the internet.

Let's pretend that there is in-person tutoring... you don't need to drive across town.  You can do a few posting on your local nextdoor page.  People will hire you.  If you are any good, they will tell their friends about you.

STOP IT TROLL. REPORTED FOR THE 285TH TIME.

If you take the 10, that 20 miles from Compton to East L.A. would take less than 30 minutes.

I THINK YOU NEED TO STOP ASKING PEOPLE WHO OBVIOUSLY CANNOT FVCKING STAND YOU! Esp in the wrong fvcking category. Seriously, Michelle, are you fvcking stupid?