Does the integrates graphics of a  Celeron G3930 need to be disabled in order to see output from a GPU?

I have a Zotac b150 mining motherboard. Someone gave me an old EVGA GTX 260 Core 216. I plug it in, nothing. The Zotac has to have an HDMI connection to a monitor or it won't boot (maybe the DVI connection wpuld work if the card is functional, can't say). So I plug in 1 monitor via HDMI (motherboard connector) and a seperate monitor connected to the GPU (DVI). Nothing. 

Do I need to do something in the bios to disable integrated graphics. Or do I need to install drivers for the gpu (that is after I install an os)? 

The latter, yes!

After installing the GPU you have to connect your VGA or HDMI cable from the GPU not from the motherboard & have to update the graphics driver either from the given Disk or better to download latest software from the company website. ... No you don't have to disable integrated graphics for adding dedicated GPU.