2007 toyota camry 2.4L the engine will run but stop immediately why?

the fuel pump don't run when i turn key on, the pump run when cranking. there is power and signal at the fuel injectors but i don't hear the injectors clicking, i don't believe they opening up, when i spray carburetor cleaner into the throttle body the engine will run until i stop spraying, i scan for engine codes and they are po102, po113, po351, po352, po353, po354 what is causing this problem and how do i fix it? please help.

Update:

2007 toyota camry 2.4L the engine will run but stop immediately why?

the fuel pump don't run when i turn key on, the pump run when cranking. there is power and signal at the fuel injectors but i don't hear the injectors clicking, i don't believe they opening up, when i spray carburetor cleaner into the throttle body the engine will run until i stop spraying, i scan for engine codes and they are po102, po113, po351, po352, po353, po354 i replace all 4 coils,

Update 2:

how do i fix codes po351, po352, po353, po354 on a 2007 toyota camry 2.4L? i done Replace all the coils.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Replace all the coil packs - known problems.

Check the wiring and connector to the mass airflow sensor, if that's good replace the MAF sensor.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.