Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 2 months ago

How to unrespond to a Facebook event?

My sister is having a baby shower. We were astray for a while but have recently buried the hatch. I messaged her saying I was gonna go. She updated my response on her Facebook event. I like to put as little info as I can out there about me and what I do with my time. Is there a way I can delete the response without her getting a notification? I don’t want her to think I’m not going. 

• Daniel

You can update your RSVP on the Event she wont get a Notification saying you changed It 

on the Event just change it to Not going

i would just tell her youre going

• Bandz

Couldn’t you just tell her that? If you remove yourself from the people going your sister wouldn’t get a notification but if she looks through the names later she might notice. If you’re gonna do it you should tell her you like to be more of a private person and that you are still going but just removed yourself from the list.