What spiritual lessons can be learned from "The Love Boat"?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

None whatsoever other than not to watch stupid american dross on tv

• 1 month ago

When the pilot for the Love Boat first hit the air when I was a child I thought it was going to be a disaster movie... kinda like the Poseidon Adventure, only made for TV.

Boy was I wrong.

• 1 month ago

What can be learned is to never give up. A quitter never wins and winner never quits. A perfect case in point is an actor playing scores of non-descript parts for 25 years on TV and in movies, ex., a twit on McHale's Navy, various German officers on Hogan's Heroes, and a milquetoast on Mary Tyler Moore, who rises to the level of a major part as a commanding officer on a prime time TV show if he really wants it hard enough and puts his heart and mind into it.

• 1 month ago

probably lots of them

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Life is civilized and strangers help romance along.  

• That love is life's sweetest reward?

• 1 month ago

The most important one is that there's always another run. Remember what they say about the Love Boat: "Soon they'll be taking another run".

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The biggest lesson is, all of life's problems can be solved in 30 minutes (minus commercials)

• That it could become the Covid Boat . That isn't for Christians since 19 doesn't exist  to them. They're clearly dying from colds .

It's The Cold Boat 

• 1 month ago

You're a strainin' my memory, Mr. Bluelight.

Next time ask about Fantasy Island or Night Gallery or something.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.