What spiritual lessons can be learned from "The Love Boat"?

None whatsoever other than not to watch stupid american dross on tv

When the pilot for the Love Boat first hit the air when I was a child I thought it was going to be a disaster movie... kinda like the Poseidon Adventure, only made for TV.

Boy was I wrong.

What can be learned is to never give up. A quitter never wins and winner never quits. A perfect case in point is an actor playing scores of non-descript parts for 25 years on TV and in movies, ex., a twit on McHale's Navy, various German officers on Hogan's Heroes, and a milquetoast on Mary Tyler Moore, who rises to the level of a major part as a commanding officer on a prime time TV show if he really wants it hard enough and puts his heart and mind into it.

probably lots of them

• .

Life is civilized and strangers help romance along.  

• That love is life's sweetest reward?

The most important one is that there's always another run. Remember what they say about the Love Boat: "Soon they'll be taking another run".

The biggest lesson is, all of life's problems can be solved in 30 minutes (minus commercials)

• That it could become the Covid Boat . That isn't for Christians since 19 doesn't exist  to them. They're clearly dying from colds .

It's The Cold Boat 

You're a strainin' my memory, Mr. Bluelight.

Next time ask about Fantasy Island or Night Gallery or something.