Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 4 weeks ago

If I pray a 22 rakat namaz-Istighfar will all my major sins of my entire 20 years be forgiven ? ?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Do not say IF but do it right now and pray to Allah for your forgiveness, since Allah is oft forgiving most merciful.

• 3 weeks ago

Never heard of a 22 rakat salah for this. 2 rakat is sufficient, infact no rakats is required. You just raise your hands, make a dua, confess the sin, very important to confess the sin, say that you done wrong, you must feel it, lip service won't do justice, and say you will try your best not to return to that one major sin. Force the cry if you have to. Must do this for every single major sin you can remember, if you can't then make a general tauba. But if you can remember you can't just combine it, you have to single it out. Allah doesn't want much, the main thing is Allah wants us to confess and understand that what we did was wrong. Allah accept all our tauba, aameen. Allah knows best. 

• 3 weeks ago

Just repent to Allah. Allah says " Have permanent repentance to Allah , He will forgive all your sins and admit you in paradise 'The intention shall be to abstain from all sins in future and lead pious life . For it , no specific prayer is required . Quran says , " Never be Disappointed of the Mercy of Allah '" Again said in Quran by Allah " When my slave calls me , i adhere to his praye and forgive his all sins . Just pray any time to ur Allah in your Language and recite 3 times " Astgfirullah ha rabbi min kulle zanmbin wa atubu ileh " with profound intention to not commit any sin in future deliberately . If again u commit  sin , Do not be ashamed to repent again as Allah is ever present to adhere our call . Best time is that of tahajjad . Offer Tahajjad and pray profoundly for the forgiveness of your sins

""

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

No, but turning to Allah (swt) sincerely in repentance for all of those sins might. As with all things it is not the actions of the body or the words of the mouth but the intention of the heart upon which you are judged. And with sincere repentance comes a sincere desire to change.

https://productivemuslim.com/sincere-repentance-a-...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Your sins will be forgiven when you forgive yourself and made up for what you have done in the real world.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

you will have to do 2 rakats for every

year of your life so 2x20=40 rakats

or do the Hajj , the Arabs say it wipes

out all your previous sins and after that

they again go to Pattaya, Thailand to

enjoy the beautiful ladyboys

• 4 weeks ago

i would talk to god about it

• 4 weeks ago

No, you're going to have to go with the 30 rakat version at least. It's 1.5 rakats for every year of life, and 1.5 x 20 = 30.

• 4 weeks ago

Not to worry. Jesus died for your sins 2,000 years ago.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.