Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why are Muslims so peaceful?

Attachment image

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Muslim scum blow themselves up every day.

Muslims are scum. Muslims should be wiped off this planet.

• Saad M
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

According to the Prophet Muhammad (prayer and salvation of God be upon him): the Muslim (believer) is one who does not harm others.

• 1 month ago

for similar reasons that I am toward them

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Islam : another branch of satanism.

Allah - satan : woman abuser.

Koran : a black magic manual

Muslim : every muslim is a practicing SATANIST.

Everything i said is true. Fact.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

cause they like being that way

• 1 month ago

Qur'an 5:92

Hence, pay heed unto God, and pay heed unto the Apostle, and be ever on your guard [against evil]; and if you turn away, then know that Our Apostle's only duty is a clear delivery of the message [entrusted to him].

Qur'an 6:108

But do not revile those [beings] whom they invoke instead of God, lest they revile God out of spite, and in ignorance: for, goodly indeed have We made their own doings appear unto every community. In time, [however,] unto their Sustainer they must return: and then He will make them [truly] understand all that they were doing.

Qur'an 2:256

THERE SHALL BE no coercion in matters of faith. Distinct has now become the right way from [the way of] error: hence, he who rejects the powers of evil and believes in God has indeed taken hold of a support most unfailing, which shall never give way: for God is all-hearing, all-knowing.

The verses in the Qur'an mentioning war were revealed in self defense as is evident from the above verses.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because it's called the Religion of Peace, so it's peaceful. Their actions don't matter. Welcome to 2020

• 1 month ago

You know, for the life of me I can't remember the last time a Muslim shot me.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

a vast majority of them are, just like with a vast majority of Christians

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since 9/11, they gotta kiss major @$$. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.