Is there a way to buy paint online without being scammed ?

Like if you buy paint from the dollar store you know the quality and colour and size and packaging and thickness of the paint

Online it’s not always certain

I’ve paid for nutrition supplements before only to discover they are 1/4 the size of identical products in local grocery stores

For example how is paint measured and what is a good liquid quantity for a single colour? 

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are buying paint at the dollar store, you must be buying craft paint. There are craft paint brands which are better in every way than what you probably get at the dollar store. Try Delta Ceramcoat or Plaid Folkart. Any reputable website will say what quantity comes in the bottle. Compare that to the size of the bottles you already have. If it doesn't say what size is being sold, don't buy it.  All the craft paint I have ever bought, and I've bought dozens of bottles of it, has come in bottles of 2 fluid ounces or 59 milliltres for the small bottles. Some colours also come in 8 ounce bottles.

• John P
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Why even think of buying paint online if you can get it at the dollar store? Presumably the quantity is marked on the containers if you do want to make comparisons.

Paint for artistic purposes, or for making your house look smart?

• 4 weeks ago

you could try amazon, they sell everything

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.