How much evidence does a Trump supporter need to understand he is unfit for office?

How much is enough to actually convince them?

Honestly, what does it take?

Remember how he bragged that he could shoot someone and they would still love him?

My honest and obvious question is WHAT DOES IT TAKE?

Attachment image

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 weeks ago

Well don't put a senile rapist thief up against him. YOUR MOVE :)

• 1 month ago

all that meth people are on is clouding their thinking

• 1 month ago

You people keep yelling evidence...

'

HOW COME YOU HAVE NOT ACTUALLY PRODUCED ANY.. 

'

ALL you do is cry and accuse BUT NOT PRODUCED ANYTHING 

'

POST THE ACTUAL LAWS HE HAS BROKEN with the DATE he did it , and the STATUTE NUMBER OF THE OFFENSE you CLAIM but CANNOT NAME that YOU CLAIM HE DID.

'

ALL yo Democrit Leftists has done for over 4 years is CRY WOLF and MAKE FALSE ACCUSATIONS but NOT ONCE have YOU presented any actual proof .. 

'

YOU do have a habit of BUYING LIES from anonymous sources and Making up lies BUT EVEN when you are investigated to prove it your proof IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND.. 

'

YOU cannot even find it.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont think hes unfit

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

How much evidence to YOU need that Biden isn't fit to READ A TELEPROMPTER. When you can answer that, we can start discussing exactly how WRONG your claims are.

• 1 month ago

62 million people voted for Trump after he made that comment, so I guess they didn't care as long as he did a good job as POTUS, which he has!

Trump/2020

• 1 month ago

The question has no answer.

There is literally no amount of evidence that could actually convince them.  They are willful participants in their own gaslighting.

I must be psychic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.