Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Cars & TransportationBuying & Selling · 4 weeks ago

Coronavirus originated in China. Trump calls it the "China virus". Trump originated in his parents back seat. Is Trump a Buick?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

According to google its been known for almost 100 years - but of course you will say that google has been hacked by the Chinese, right?

• 4 weeks ago

What’s a Buick 

• 4 weeks ago

Trump is a Rolls Royce and you're a pimp mobile. 

• 4 weeks ago

not sure what yer talking about

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

"Spanish" flu did NOT  "originate in  southeastern US".. First in central Ks. I Know; I lost 3 great-uncles to it. They lived in Manhattan KS. Ir was named so because it was theorized that soldiers returning from Europe carried it, but  records very bad, then, no way to actually tell. 

Try calling a proud Kansas flatlander college professor at  U of K  a "hillbilly" like from Appalachia,see how he takes it.  .Or, a Kiowa rancher a: "Texan"....

• 4 weeks ago

Many viruses have been named for the place where the first outbreak was noted, example "Hong Kong flu".

The Spanish flu was later determined to have originated is the south eastern United States, but the name had already stuck.

• not
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

He will always be the Buick boy just as this will always be a China virus. Just as my sister is the barstool kid.

No it does not make Trump into a Buick nor does it make my sister into a barstool nor does it make the virus a China. English as a second language can be tricky huh. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

How is this related to buying & selling cars?  You are a moron James?  You are clearly an obsessed troll.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.