Already the league has come to life with some interesting starts by clubs I didn't expect to be up there ?

After just 2 games lol

but mind you,  Citeh have to still play.  Plastic Citeh.

No History Citeh.  No Champions League Citeh.

That Citeh.

Also Man United have Ole at the wheel so let him just be there.  For a while. Longer.  LOL

Leicester City top of the pile.  hmm remember what happened the LAST time they sat 1st in the league lol ?

Also Arsenal find themselves in a place called home (top four).  Whether they'll ask the girl out and get the date in the end ( win the title) remains to be seen.

Until that happens theyve got the 2004 invincibles Dvd to watch.

Current top 4:

1. Leicester  City

2. Everton

3. Arsenal

4. Liverpool

could that final table finish way ?  surely no way in THIS LIFE TIME, can everton EVer finish above us ? 

• Chelsea's third kit are doing bits atm as well. In all seriousness, I have a soft spot for Palace. I don't have a second team, but I followed their promotion and I rate Zaha

Everton (Founder members Football League) have really caught my eye if Richarlison wasn't such a Beamo* they would be Laughing.

Leicester player Harvey Barnes an early Candidate for the Young Player of the Year.

Get him in Squad Southgate.(watch me jinx him now)

I worry for Fulham and Baggies fans already they look doomed.

Go on then I take Everton and Leicester to finish 3 and 4 behind the Pool and City at least they both play in blue and are plucky underdogs(really).

*Beamo Blackburn word for player who always gets in good positions then puts it wide or straight at Keeper(now prove me wrong, Richarlison)

• August

That dvd sounds like a good idea.Why don't you give it to whoever succumbs to your endless Liverpool speke , like Ryan lolz

• snafu

Not happy with this seasons start.  Same as last season but without people. Welcome to my world, your average Saints supporter.

• It's only been 2 games and already you're seeing 'interesting starts' ?

do you know how league tables work lol ?

One of the best ever starts, so many goals and action. I prefer football without fans in the stadium, lol. 

• They'll be complaining about fixture congestion.

• Ryan

Happens at the start of every season mate