Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

I don’t know what’s wrong with me?

Basically for the past four days I’ve been throwing up immediately after meals, I’ve had back pain just under my right shoulder blade and I’ve also had abdominal cramps worse after eating around my belly button and above and to the right of my belly button. Everything also gets worse with exercise. Can I blame this on PMS? This happened to me 3 days before it started up again and it ended with my having a fever. Then, it started up again 4 days ago. What the heck?

Just to clarify I woke up this morning day 4 round 2 of these symptoms with my period Also: The second round of symptoms I have is worse than last time I had them. No fever yet...

See a doctor immediately.  It sounds like gallbladder issues rather than anything related to PMS.  If you have pain after eating its more likely to be a digestive issue (either intestinal disorder or gallbladder).  Go to the ER is this pain is unbearable, if you have gallstones they will be able to see them on an ultrasound. 

see a doctor about this