Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Why do people like violence ?

Not everyone like violence.

They only love it when it's not them, They wouldn't like mom and grandma getting beat up or robbed,some one else's is fine

• snafu

It’s part of the human condition.  Our evolution as a species has demanded it.

I was brought up in a household "do unto others like you would like to have them do unto you"

. Not religion...just common sense.

, It releases endorphins...which is a natural drug in the brain.   

I do not mind viewing that the bad guy gets it (in the movies) They are acting out as "I feel" it is justified that they do & they win the battle.

"Spartacus Blood and Sand" was a rough life.

. Sometimes I think that the chick should drop the guy herself. But it never happens.

. As for "real violence" I don't want to see it because you don't know both sides of the story.

The winner may be the bad guy.

Too much violence and you are "numbed" to the rush of endorphins FIRST GAVE YOU.  Now you need action for a different stimuli.

Aggression and revenge are part of human nature. It doesn't take much to draw it out.

• Buzz

I really wish I knew. Baffles me too.

There are a lot of mean unhinged people in the world.

• The human race is a violent and predatory species and, although we've progressed technologically, we are still driven by savage impulses and we don't appear to be evolving into a peaceful and enlightened species who can live in harmony with our own kind or animals who share this world. 

The human race was nasty a thousand years ago and we are just as nasty in AD 2020.

Sensible people don't