Suing my nephew a few years ago?

A few years ago, I sued my nephew for the cost of the bumper on my Ford Ecosport.

I was offered to appear on both Judge Joe Brown and Judge Judy.

I declined and when casually asked for a reason..

I gladly told them.

Because for several reasons..

First of all, you're arbiters, not judges.

Second, Your producers didn't damage my car, my nephew did..

Going on your show is only a half decent choice, if the defendant is indigent and likely won't be able to pay for the damage.

My nephew is a computer programmer at Wal-Mart Corporate, for $85,000 a year in the State of Arkansas, which is like four times that amount in Pennsylvania or New Jersey or New York Money.

Secondly, because you operate kangaroo courts that in many ways are unconstitutional.

And I'm not going to have you abuse my nephew, I don't give a f)uck what his defense is..

He's entitled to it.

Abuse my nephew,  and right on national television, I'm coming the f)uck over that bench.

:)

Right, big mouth, small penis.

You're so smart and you don't realize that any AWARD comes out the "appearance money" both parties are paid?

• mom

I do not even see a question except a rant

• Kieth

So, besides an obscene rant, did you have a question? That's what this site is for, not drunken bravado about you beating up a little old lady.