Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

My wife just changed her Facebook status from married to widowed. Should I be worried?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

And I might even be mistaken but probably not.

But after checking my own FB account it appears that changing 'status' doesn't happen by "Accident".

So you might consider looking both ways before crossing any streets since it appears that your wife thinks that you might be about to Have one.

Or perhaps you should just remind her once in a while that you're not dead yet.

• 4 weeks ago

Terrified. Run. Run like hell. 

• 4 weeks ago

Future episode on Investigation Discovery. Stay tuned.

• L
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

It appears she knows something you don't know or is doing this so she can date.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Give her some free shooting lessons at a local gun club, or maybe a set of steak knives for her birthday...what could go wrong?

• 1 month ago

I would be a little concerned here. I wouldn't think that she'd be dumb enough to do that if she was planning a death for you, BUT rather that she's looking to advertise as now being available for other male companionship.

• 1 month ago

I have a feeling she changed the wrong Facebook page.  She meant to change the Facebook page that showed her married to another man that recently died.  It was her grief that caused her to make such a foolish mistake.  Once she realizes her mistake she will change it back and say she was playing a prank on you to see how you would react.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If things have gotten this bad, no, I wouldn't worry.  I would be prepared.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Haha got you worried now huh. Better start picking up after yourself. 

• nah … just  keep  bringing  home  the  bacon … your  wife  absently  thought  facebook  was  fatebook … you  got  nothing  to  worry  about.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.