Both Sophy Ridge and Andrew Marr asked?

the Health Secretary Matt Hancock this morning

Would you call the police on a neighbour who was breaking the rules relating to Covid?

And Mr Hancock gave the most direct answer to that question than he did on any other question during the interviews.

YES, I WOULD, he said.

Unfortunately Marr didn't put the question to the Labour leader but Ridge did and he swerved the question and Ridge gave up asking.

Of course Hancock had no choice but to say he would grass on his neighbours (I actually am not convinced that he actually would though if in that situation unless a third person was present and knew that he knew the neighbour was breaking it) Starmer is a South Londoner so he couldn't even bring himself to lie and say on TV that he would report on his neighbours but would YOU?

Favorite Answer

Well, I'm not sure of what the UK's laws are in relation to Covid-19 and which measures are enforceable and which are advisory only, but yes would be my answer.

I'm a clinical nurse specialist who spent just over three months on an ICU ward for Covid patients. We didn't always succeed in preventing people from dying.

When I see stupid teenagers having parties with their infantile 'meh' attitude, when I see grown men whining that they have to wear a mask for 15 mins in a shop, when I read comments by idiots sitting on their **** having never been anywhere near a hospital making proclamations about how overhyped or insignificant this virus is, it makes me want to slap the silly out of people.

So you better believe that I'd be vocal and use every means I could, including calling the police on my neighbours ...

Whilst there is no legal requirement to report a crime, there is a moral duty on everyone as a member of society to report to the police any crime or anything that may be a crime. On the other hand grassing up your neighbours seems unwise if you want to continue living among them. I guess it would come down to whether it was something like child abuse or something trivial like an extra person in your garden.

• Buzz

I wouldn’t as it’s just not worth the hassle. 

Do you think Matt Hancock lives in a house where he can see his neighbours, or Suck Here Starmer? No I wouldn't, the spike of deaths are long over. The majority of the positive tests, (not cases), are due to the fact that the NHS are over amplifying the DNA of the dead virus, thus people who are long over the virus are still showing as a case.

• Ludwig

Yes, I would report on Starmer's neighbours.

No I wouldn't report my neighbours for breaking any of these stupid rules which make no sense to anybody except power mad Rat Hancock.

• Only if they didn't invite me.