i dreamed about a guy that i liked but?

but i dreamed of being too ugly for him. i dreamed that i was too fat and too ugly and thats why he wouldnt like me.. im in a really shitty situation in life right now, and i also dreamed of driving my dad's car. . im 19 i don't have a license yet, idk how to drive but my dad has this really expensive car. i also dreamed of being bullied like when i was 12 at college. despite driving an expensive car the people didn't wanna stop bullying me. what does all this mean?

Favorite Answer

It seems to me that you dreamt about this because you are insecure about yourself, have low self-esteem and possibly anxiety and feeling low. You are thinking about all the negatives of yourself, rather than the positives. Be proud of who you are, whatever size, whatever you look like. Everybody is different in their own unique way. 

Don't be pressured to bottle these dreams/feelings up. If you are constantly getting these dreams and they're making you feel low or down, I recommend speaking to somebody. A family member. A friend. If you feel like you can't trust any of them, there are also helplines out there where you can speak to about anything troubling you. They are here to help without judging. Talking about your feelings helps massively.

Also, you never know if he'll like you unless you try. We only have one life, so take opportunities while you can. Don't let your looks hold you back. What's the worst that can happen? Be proud of who you are, be confident, keep being your amazing self and you'll be just fine. I know it's really hard and much easier said than done, but you'll get there. Just be yourself.

I can't pretend to know what your going through right now, as you know yourself best and I don't know the full situation you're in. You say you're in a 'shitty situation', but just know that whatever it is you are NEVER alone and there is always somebody to talk to.

Sending you some positivity and best of luck for the future! Remember whatever you're going through you're never alone and speaking about how you're feeling really does help.

Source(s): I am a listening volunteer for the Samaritans UK https://www.samaritans.org/

It could mean you think yourself too ugly and fat. Plus you cannot talk without using foul language. Many guys find that totally unacceptable.