Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

Could I die from a bite of moldy bread?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

    Only if it got stuck in your throat.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    no, not hardly.....................

  • art
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    no, your body has evolved over millions of years to be able to cope with eating mouldy bread, I have ate mouldy bread by accident many time and it hasn’t even given me an upset stomach

  • 1 month ago

    nope. Keep in mind that mold spores are on the bread long before they become visible so if you ate some of that bread yesterday, you already ate some mold. 

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    It would depend on where abouts it bit you.

  • 1 month ago

    Nope.  Most mold is not toxic and broken down by your stomach acid anyway

  • denise
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    No, you'll be fine.

  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    Nah. Just get over it. 

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Very unlikely. At worst you may suffer an uneasy stomach, vomiting and diarrhoea. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.