I want to sell my 2002 volvo s60 for parts. There's no title. It doesn't run. How much can I ask for it?
- regeruggedLv 71 month ago
Without a title, you cannot even sell it to a salvage yard.
- Anonymous1 month ago
1) How much you should ask depends on its cosmetic condition and the mileage on it. If the transmission still worked well when it was parked, $400 would make a quick sale of the car. If it has decent tires, maybe $500. If the engine is not damaged, that might bring it up to $1000. With good glass and a really nice condition interior, maybe $1200 total. That year S60 in running condition can be bought for $2500.
2) If you HAD a title at one time, you can apply for a replacement at the DMV. That will make it worth more money for a very small fee.
3) If you never had a title in your name and there's no way to get one, you won't get much for it. Most junk yards would either charge you to haul it away, or at best take it off your hands for free.
- RonLv 71 month ago
Only an idiot would purchase it without a title.
- jimanddottaylorLv 71 month ago
You might ask $1000 for it. You say that it does not run (no one will want the engine) but we are unsure of the options and condition of the rest of it.