Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

During the Trump years we have had?

Multiple shootings, multiple cops shooting and killing blacks people, a pandemic, and a recession. Can it get any worse? There has been so much more crime since Fat Donnie became president in 2017.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

The things you listed have all been actions done by liberal/social/communist/Democrats

The Posse Comitatus law prevents federal troops and law enforcement agencies being used in a law enforcement capacity...... and state and local Democrat politicians have refused to act.

• Zack
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I hate Trump just as much as the other Trump haters (probably even more than many of them) but those things aren't new. Shootings have been happening for decades, cops shootings definitely aren't new, I do notice a bit more black people getting killed but that's not very new, we had some minor pandemics during Obama and a pandemic back in 1918, etc.

• 2 months ago

Like we had unicorns, rainbows and pixie dust during the Obama years?....LOL

• 2 months ago

We also had 8 different flu seasons during Obama's presidency, all of which were just as bad as the current Covid19 (the flu) "pandemic".

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Oh ya...homegrown terrorism has gone way up

• 2 months ago

Elect Biden and you will see it get a lot worse.

• 2 months ago

Trump really brought out the Democrats true colors. Darn Trump! It's his fault for making me so triggered. Gerr, it just makes me so mad when we have a president that wants to make America great. It gets me so triggered. 

• 2 months ago

We had all those things during the Obama administration too.

60 million Americans caught Swine Flu during the Obama administration.  They were just lucky that it wasn't as deadly as COVID, otherwise, Obama would have had a couple of million dead Americans on his hands.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.