The Dark Knight vs. Spider-Man(2002-2007) What was the greatest superhero trilogy of all time?

In the early and mid-2000's, there were 2 epic superhero trilogy that resurged the superhero genre that's still going strong today.

The Original Spider-Man Trilogy and The Dark Knight Trilogy, both trilogies gave fans anticipation, one was lighthearted and cheesy and the other was dark and gritty.

To this day it's still debated on what trilogy was the greatest ever, long before we had the MCU, DCEU and other cinematic universes, we had Spider-Man and The Dark Knight.

I know fans liked both trilogies and both of them raised the bar and made superheroes movies popular again and it's because of these legendary films is the reason why fans are still paying to see superheroes on the big screen.

Fans of this Post-Endgame Era can look back to these movies because the hype and

anticipation was over the top. 

Before Thanos snapped half of the universe out of existence, we've seen iconic villains like The Green Goblin, Dr. Octopus, Sandman, Venom, Bane and The greatest Joker(Heath Ledger) of all time.

Batman and Spider-Man put superheroes back on the map and the superhero craze is still getting fans hype for the next big superhero trilogy.

Tell me what was the greatest trilogy of all time, let's start a debate.

I wasn't a huge lover of the Dark Knight trilogy.  I loved Sam Raimi's Spider-Man.  So if it weren't for the third Spider-Man movie, I would say Spider-Man.  But that third Spider-Man movie wasn't just bad...it was SO BAD.  One thing you have to give the Dark Knight trilogy is that even though the third was not a good movie, there wasn't an awful movie in the lot.

So do I pick the higher high even though it means a lower low, or do I pick the more consistent trilogy.  I mean, I'd still rather watch Sam Raimi's Spider-man 1 & 2, and tough it out through 3 than watch the DK trilogy again.  So I guess that means I'll go with the web slinger.