Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 month ago

I think I might be pregnant or have an infection. I don't have insurance or money, what is the best way for me to get help?

I dont want to support planned parenthood, should I just go to a clinic?

1 week ago

Theotokos Virgin Mary gave prayers to "Schema-nun Antonia" on how to save aborted babies from hell. If you pray these prayers diligently, aborted babies are released from hell. On each painted nail there are forty demons; painted nails = aborted kids in family. Contraceptives = abortion; using contraceptives for one year = five aborted kids. Miscarriages happen because of high heels (weight pushes down; baby falls out)...cesarean because of pants (tight hips = cesarean...second generation cesarean will be infertile). Unbaptized aborted/miscarried/unborn babies burn in hell until Final Judgement; if pregnant, keep the kid and deliver at home because kids are chipped using IVs and vaccines in hospitals. Dentists and doctors chip patients secretly. Ultrasound leads to mark of the beast; don't do ultrasound, please. Abortion leads to breast cancer; a demon is released from hell for each aborted kid. Apocalypse started because of abortions and mark of the beast documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them; forgive me.

Source(s): Archbishop Sergiy Ageev who is now imprisoned by Jewish Commie gov't in Russia for speaking out against sin; they shaved his head and beard; forgive me.

You can take a home test for pregnancy.  But if you suspect an infection, you'll need to pay out of pocket to see a doctor.   You don't support PP, but want to find a free clinic?  That's... not using any type of logic or consistency.

• helene

You can usually get free pregnancy tests at your county health department. Some offer gynecological services as well.

Planned parenthood.