Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 month ago

I make my families life a living hell just because my parents never loved me and treated me like a scapegoat and my brother and sister were ?

My parents golden children my husband told me to get counseling but I refuse I will never be satisfied with what I have i will never adjust in life I created temper tantrums because I was never loved as a child by my parents my needs weren’t met and I create 3 year old fits for not getting my parents love my husband told me that I am driving my friends and the rest of my family away with my fits but I refuse to stop throwing fits

ANSWER MY QUESTION RIGHT NOW 

GIVE ME AN ANSWER RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

ANSWER MY QUESTION RIGHT NOW 

I WANT AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTION 

Favorite Answer

First of all, nobody can answer your question because YOU DID NOT ASK A QUESTION! Lots of people have shîtty parents. You’re not the only one. It’s time to grow up and stop blaming mommy and daddy for all your problems. If you wanna be a grown woman who throws tantrums because of your childhood, go ahead. But you’ll also be the grown woman with no friends, no job, and no husband. Maybe your cats will tolerate your tantrums. Nobody is gonna stick around and deal with a grown adult that behaves like a toddler. Once you grow up, you have to take responsibility for your own life and your own behavior. Nobody cares WHY you have tantrums, they just know that you act like a bratty kid. If you don’t wanna get help, you can enjoy your miserable tantrums alone. How long do you think your husband is gonna stick around and deal with your fits? If you don’t care about helping yourself, why should anyone else? 

• martin

It's time for you to take the high road.  Dispense with your anguish over the past events which never can be changed.  Adopt the theory that if something doesn't break you, it makes to stronger and wiser.