Why is my sister so rude?

Like if I go to her because I'm feeling down about something, she seem to reply in a very rude nasty way. Like I didn't do anything wrong to her. But she can be really smart. Like her life is all together, but it's not. She done alot of things. So why look down on me?

maybe you should ask her this question

Everyone has their own s**t, their self doubts/insecurities/resentments/hurts/past memories/ego.  It can obviously affect the way we interact with others, especially those we happen to be born into the same family with, making sibling relationships particularly complicated.

None of how she treats you really has to do with YOU, rather it has to do with all of the above, things you can't control.  What you can control is how you view others, your compassion and empathy (please believe me, this helps you more than those who benefit from your understanding), your refusal take other people's s**t personally.I know it hurts when you look to someone to provide you with some comfort or wise words and instead you get an angry hurtful response.  There's nothing wrong with saying to her, not in an angry way which would only make her defensive, just in an honest way, what you said here.  It sounds like she's not a very happy person, maybe she needs some comfort, assurance, love herself.

• Adam

Perhaps each time you ask for something it coincidently coincides with her period, or perhaps she is a Karen. 

I had similar issues with my older brother when I lived at home, I just ended up not really talking to him, everything was always one way, I can’t be bothered with that. I was hoping our relationship might get better when we moved into our own houses but unfortunately it didn’t.

Just move on and don’t talk to her more than you need to.