Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez said RBG's death should inspire the left to "radicalize". Incarcerate AOC?

The incredibly high stakes sparked what appeared to be panic reactions from many on Twitter. Writer Beau Willimon threatened: "We’re shutting this country down if Trump and McConnell try to ram through an appointment before the election."

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

why do you support fascism?

• 1 month ago

I don't mean to be rude but I smell hypocrisy from the right, if I remember properly do correct me if I am wrong Donald Trump has had more Supreme Court Justices nominations appointed than any other president because of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell whereas Barack Obama had the least.  A year before the election under Barack Obama McConnell said the next president should choose the seat, fast forward to now and Mitch McConnell ended a statement on Ruth Bader Ginsburg's death with "Trump's nominee will receive a vote on the floor of the United States Senate."

Are you a fascist?

Source(s): 'I don't think science knows actually' – Donald J. Trump
  • Biff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Calling on people to “radicalize” leads to incarceration only in fascist states. This is what our nation has become under Trump.

• 1 month ago

They are out of control. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.