Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsInfectious Diseases · 1 month ago

Europe is being struck down by a 2nd wave of the Coronavirus. Is it really a bad 2nd wave or is it just an uptick in cases?

The media loves to lie to scare us. I am unsure if this is really a bad 2nd wave like what they saw in March and April in Italy or is it just an uptick in cases, maybe a mild 2nd wave? 

Same question here when the dreaded apocalyptic 2nd wave strikes in flu season. Will it be the dreaded apocalyptic 2nd wave where up to 600,000 will die between November and March or will it simply be an uptick in cases, maybe 100,000 more dead between now and March and thus more of the same as the past 8 months? 

• Tavy
    Favorite Answer

Mild second wave, it's not affecting the vulnerable as most are still shielding.

I have just got my appointment for the flu jab. More will have it this year.I do believe it's panicking, many people have had it and recovered., same as with swine flu.

UK

• no  worries … accordingly,  there  should  be  add'l  consecutive  'waves'  eventually  rolling  on  down.  remember … each  wave  has  mutated  at  least  slightly.  see  ya'  fools  later.

• Sandy

are they just testing positive or are they dying? if it's the former, it's not that big a deal.