what?  not a single question on the events of a historic TDF?....?

Is this subject basically completely dead?

Ok well i  have a question... if what we all know happened hadn't of happened  and roglic won  lets say by a few seconds on aggregate. Would Roglic's bike push  if was proven to be marginally over the 5 second threshhold...have any repercussions on the result...

Grats to Pogacar i feel priviledged to have watched that...incredible performance..

Update:

Wow,  my guess then is that you guys are not Gramd Tour fans, because what happened was historic.....and you clearly didn't watch it..

Update 2:

@Chris Anco....well not if the situation did happen in the future they are not   so useless..

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

'If' questions are stupid meaningless questions.

• 1 month ago

YA Cycling is more of a question and answer based forum; it isn't a chat room based forum.

Update

I was busy riding my bike for pleasure that day.

Source(s): Motorized Bicycle Owner and Builder.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

A) What makes this year's TDF any more or less "historic"?  There's a bit of controversy every year.

B) This is Yahoo Answers.  Have you looked at all the "Troll questions"?  Or questions from newbies?  Or just plain old dumb questions?  Here's a good example... https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20200...

Most people who have a legit question on this website are looking for a way to repair their bike or ask about buying a new bike.  Cycling is more than just racing.  

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.