I'm nearly 30 years old and I have no lover or ready for children. ?

I'm a 29 year old black female, and I have never shown my family any guy I'm dating, I've never agreed to make babies with men that like me and I still want to travel around the globe with the small money I have before I think of settling down. I graduated from uni 2 years ago in IT and I feel like I'm still young and no need to push things now. And plus, I want to lose weight properly before I do anything. 

Should I care what people think? 

You should not care what people think. Do what makes you happy.

Do what make s YOU happy, forget all of the rest. Its your life to enjoy as YOU wqant.

No, you should not. do what makes you happy. and in fact you don't have to care about what i say to you right now as well. you have a choice to listen to others, after all your happiness is what matters

That's very informative. I'm wondering though, if you are doing what you want in life why would you even care what others might think? After all, it's your life not theirs!

It's your life and your decision on how you choose to live it. You should only care about your loved ones' opinion once you feel comfortable with what they are saying.

Of course I don't think we need to think about what people say

Yes you are, no you don't and no you shouldn't.  Thank you for asking, I guess.