Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Does it sound like he blocked my phone number?

My baby's dad blocked me on Snapchat because we got in a fight and I kept adding and deleting him.. I changed my phone number so he couldn't contact us anymore but then I decided to text him on my new number. I told him that I was trying to be nice by apologizing to him and that he's not going to be in our sons life. He text back asking if I got a new number and we talked a little and he read my "yup" message and then an hour later I text him something else and it's stuck on delivered. When I sent him the first message, he read my message 5 seconds after I sent it. This time it's stuck on delivered and it's been a while. Do you think he blocked my number since I admitted to him that I got a new number so he couldn't talk to us (me and my son) but ended up deciding on messaging him and apologizing?

You cannot stop him from seeing his son, he will take you to court.

What gives you the right to decide if your child’s father will be in his life? That’s not your choice. You need to grow up. You should be more concerned with making sure your son has both parents in his life than wondering if he blocked you on Snapchat. I don’t even know wtf Snapchat does. You should be focused on taking care of your kid instead of acting like a 14 year old with that “omg did he block me” crap. You’re a mother. You need to make sure that the father can always contact you. He has a right to check in on his son. If you have an argument, just hang up and cool off for a day. How would you feel if your son was in his care and he decided to change his number and block you? You need to grow up and think about being a good mother to your son instead of playing childish games with his father.