Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentElections · 4 weeks ago

anyone heard Michael Moore speak in an interview? he sounds barely coherent (nearly as bad as Joe Biden)...why?

I thought Michael Moore was "Brilliant" (or at least that was what I thought he was famed for being like), but I just heard him in an interview and i was like "man this guy can barely put a sentence together! Get him off of there!" and found out that it was Michael Moore. why he is like this?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

Moore has had a few Mcstrokes. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Biden is great. Cons hire pedos and cripples in Texas and you speak bad about Biden? What a funny joke.

• 4 weeks ago

Wow! How lost in the sauce are you? You didn't even know Michael Moore when you saw him? You don't know how articulate and intelligent Joe Biden is? You probably think that Trump is an eloquent speaker too. You must have been under a rock for the last... decade?

Michael Moore IS brilliant, though I disagree with him on many subjects. He has never been know as a smooth public speaker. He is a film producer. Maybe you should watch some of his films and then try to learn a little bit of fact about Biden and tRump.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

MMI stopped listening to michael when he presented that the 9MM round would kill without a "person" being involved.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Mark
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Oh, HE called Thailand "Thighland" and Yosemite as "Yoh-sem-ite" too?  Oh, wait, that was TRUMP.  Silly me, they are both old men, or did you somehow think Trump is 37 years old?  (Biden is 77; Trump is 74 - in other words, they are in the same age group.)

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

he has eaten way too many Oreos

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.