Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

Do you buy your own ketchup or Use the ketchup packets that restaurants provide for you ?

No, we use purchased chili sauce and not ketchup.

Yes I do.................

• JJ

I usually buy ketchup 

• kswck2

If making say a BBQ sauce that calls for 2 Cups of ketchup, I am Not opening nearly on hundred ketchup packets that contain 'maybe' one half tablespoon per packet. 

And even then, sometimes i just make my own-it is not difficult, but it Is time consuming. 

I buy the spicy Whataburger ketchup from HEB.

I make ketchup, but sometimes I run out and buy a bottle.  I honestly can't recall the last time I went somewhere with sachets.  Even the cheap greasey spoons have bottles on the table, or they did before covid.  I've not been out to eat since before then.  I did used to know a sachet stealer.  She used to steal toilet paper from public restrooms too and never tipped.  She also made the most money in my friend group.  Eventually I decided that I didn't want to be tainted by association anymore.  Talk about stingy!  It's not classy to pocket the sachets and the start of a slippery slope.

I own ketchup. Also, I keep the packets from delivery, as I live by myself and opened bottles of ketchup smell really funky after a while. The packets are a good backup if I need a teaspoon or so. Furthermore, I don't grab handfuls and handfuls when leaving with a take-out order; that's just gauche. 

We make our own ketchup from scratch.

I buy my own ketchup for when I am at home. I use the ketchup packets that restaurants provide for you when I am at a restaurant.